AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Why we are a reliable Governmental Solution
The Manufacturing Demonstration Centre was established as part of the South African Governments programme on machine training incubation to create SMME, (Small Medium Micro Enterprises) who can create more jobs for all including youth, woman & graduates struggling to find jobs.
The Centre has a vision of swiftly promoting economic growth and SMME development, as part of any government poverty alleviation and economic growth strategies, by employing manufacturing technologies in order to help entrepreneurs create new manufacturing businesses.
We support by implementing and offering the following services:
- Advice, coaching and mentoring services to existing businesses
- Financial planning services
- Regulatory compliance services
- Financing advice and facilitation
- Start-up advice and facilitation
- Business plans and marketing plans advice and facilitation;
- Growth management plans
- Administrative support and access
- Access to manufacturing machinery, raw material, suppliers and markets
How does PARD help the economy?
In developing economies, business incubation has been utilized as a tool to overcome market failures and success rates for formalized growth companies in excess of 80% are normal.
Business incubation lowers the cost of business through access to shared resources and building infrastructure; increases access to finance and markets through credible support, guidance and business management; develops entrepreneurs through awareness creation, mentoring and coaching, and provides networking opportunities to access markets.
Contact us now for a step by step solution of how our INCUBATOR ESTABLISHMENT MODEL can assist the economy in your area.
Here are some of the key aspects we cover:
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- INCUBATOR ESTABLISHMENT MODEL
- INCUBATOR STRUCTURE
- BUSINESS STRATEGY AND INCUBATION PROCESS
- INCUBATOR SERVICE OFFERING
- SECTORAL FOCUS
- DELIVERY MECHANISMS
- OPERATIONAL STRUCTURE, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- REVENUE MODEL